Thursday, September 15, 2011

I just miss you!!!!

Hi ladies,

Sorry for stealing room on the blog, but I just wanted to tell you all that I really miss you. I am hosting book club tonight for my group here in Ohio. They are a bunch of really great ladies, and I am totally loving it, but when I hear the words "Book Club", I immediately still think of you all. I really wish I could still chat with you guys every month. Please know that I think about you, and still take a peak at what you are reading, knowing we are all reading the same books makes me feel like we are still together somehow. We are planning on driving out to Utah next summer....maybe I will plan it so that it is around a third Thursday so I can come see you all again.

You are all wonderful and I love and miss you!!!!!

LOVE Susanna

3 comments:

Stephanie Hancock said...

It's nice to hear from you--wish you were here and we could hold your sweet babies! I've missed you and your fun personality--it added so much to our get-togethers! Glad you've got another one going! I'd love it if we got to see you in Utah, that's so brave of you to attempt a road trip!

Tara Schwab said...

We miss you too! Your little family is so cute. What beautiful new babies you have! We would love it if you came to book club sometime. Your book nominations are great. Glad I can keep up with you on goodreads! :)

The Bates Famdamily said...

Oh if you come to book club we'll work the Thursday around you!! I love seeing your comments on Good reads. It makes me HAPPY to hear your view on books and steal some ideas!
LOVE YOU,
Nat